Monday, April 23, 2012

Welcome to the Key West Real Estate Blog!

If there is one element of being a Key West real estate agent that I enjoy most, it is being viewed as a trusted resource to the people in my community. Whether they need information about buying or selling a home in the Florida Keys or are wondering what events are coming up for the month, they know that they can rely on me to tell them everything that they need to know. My many years of experience and success in the Key West real estate market has stemmed from a variety of factors, but the one that I pride myself most on is my ability to keep the lines of communication open with my clients at all times. I feel that it is important to manage the expectations of my clients by acting as not only a guide through the real estate market in the Florida Keys, but also as an educator. The more my clients know about the transaction that they are entering in to, the better prepared they will be. In my opinion, superior customer service is a direct result of open communication, which is why I make myself accessible on Facebook, LinkedIn and now, my blog.

My primary goal to starting a blog that focuses on the real estate market in Key West and the Florida Keys is to be the professional in the area who you can view and trust as a go-to resource for your housing and community needs. Each week, I will be posting updates about the Key West real estate market, the Florida Keys real estate market, national and local housing statistics, buyer and seller tips and community updates. This well-rounded approach to my blog postings is designed to showcase both my knowledge of the area and my expertise in the local real estate market. I hope to show that I have the experience required to fulfill your buyer, seller or distressed property needs. The more information that you have about the area and the transaction you are looking to complete, the easier you will be able to utilize my services to navigate the market.

I plan on posting to this blog weekly, so you can check back often for the latest news in Florida Keys housing and community events. I strongly believe that my years of experience living and working as a Key West real estate agent will prove to be helpful to you as you begin your next transaction. The variety of information that I will be providing in these updates can be used as a go-to resource as you prepare to relocate to Key West or enter a Florida Keys real estate transaction. My emphasis is education. The more knowledgeable you are as you go in to a situation, the better prepared you will be. If I can help you be confident and prepared, then I will do so!

While I love listening to my clients’ feedback about what they’re looking for out of a buyer or seller transaction, I do feel that it’s important to give them accurate and correct information that will help them make the best decisions possible for their own situation. If this blog can help buyers or sellers in the Key West area make an informed, well-thought out decision, then I will feel as though I have done my job well. Checking back often to see what’s new will only allow you to access more wonderful information whenever you’d like.

If you have any questions about relocating to the Florida Keys, starting your next Key West real estate transaction, or would like to know more about the area, don’t hesitate to contact me! I’d be happy to help you in any way that I can. I hope to hear from you soon!


Melva Wagner
Sellstate Island Properties
Check Out Our Website
View Florida Keys Homes for Sale
Search Florida Keys Homes
Become my Facebook Fan
Connect with Me on LinkedIn
Contact Me

2 comments:

  1. americandestinyrealty.com promotes all types of waterfront home for sale equally - lakefront, lake view, lake access, lake homes for sale, lake cabins, cottages, lake lots, retirement homes, second homes, weekend homes, vacation getaways, home sites, acreage, land, riverfront, canal front, lake area businesses, timeshares, lakeside condos, town homes and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paramount Group of Companies offers Residential areas consisting, these residential properties have green parks, playgrounds, swimming pools and high-end club houses for overall personality development of residents. Interested buyers can contact to our property sales department for exact location, prices and amenities offered in these residential properties.so you can buy residential properties in Greater Noida.Paramount Group reliable real estate developers.

    ReplyDelete